— Jessica Shapiro will be a part of LiveRamp as its chief internet marketing officer. Shapiro is marketing veteran, formerly working in management roles at companies together with Microsoft, Starbucks, Zulily, and SAP Concur. She was most not long ago a vice president at Bellevue, Clean.-primarily based startup Icertis.
Shapiro will deal with world internet marketing for LiveRamp, a publicly traded info management enterprise serving big enterprises. Its income is envisioned to surpass $500 million this fiscal calendar year. The firm is based in San Francisco Shapiro will continue being in Seattle.
“In this advanced business, there is no organization far better positioned than LiveRamp to make it protected and simple to supply breakthrough progress with information,” Shapiro claimed in a assertion.
Martin spent far more than 8 years at Providence in Seattle, in which he led the wellness nonprofit’s undertaking capital arm Providence Ventures and its inside startup incubator.
Martin is also a previous Amazon government who formerly crafted the company’s self-publishing and print-on-demand business enterprise for Kindle North The united states.
Amazon has rolled out a number of health care-linked goods and providers, which include a virtual care platform termed Amazon Care, as perfectly as Amazon Pharmacy. Late previous yr Amazon consolidated its health care teams underneath Amazon senior govt Neil Lindsay, a key determine in the progress of the company’s Kindle and Key companies. Martin will report to Lindsay.
Other personnel alterations throughout the Pacific Northwest tech sector:
- João Freitas departed from Defined.ai, a Seattle-dependent synthetic intelligence startup, exactly where he served as the main know-how officer. He is now normal manager at PagerDuty. Russ Vetrano, yet another Described exec, remaining in February.
- Shari Doherty, a former director of PR at Amazon, joined Andreessen Horowitz as marketing and advertising associate for the firm’s crypto crew.
- Nick Milne-Home and Mostafa Ahmed joined a Seattle-spot organization mentoring platform Chronus as chief profits officer and chief monetary officer, respectively.
- John Nelson, previous Centric Consulting organization improvement guide, joined TalentReach as strategic accounts government concentrated on premium workers augmentation.
- Nirav H. Shah, Alertive Healthcare founder and a general manager at Carbon Health, joined TENZR Health’s advisory board. TENZR specializes in tech-enabled actual physical treatment products.
- Raymond Silverstien joined the advisory board of Seattle actual estate startup CityBldr as the world wide enhancement functions lead for Starbucks.
- Urvit Goel, earlier a senior manager at Amazon, joined Polygon Technological innovation as vice president of gaming organization enhancement. Charnjit Bansi also joined as vice president of activity layout.
- Suhas Narayanaswamy, principal at Lewis and Clark AgriFood, joined the board of IUNU, a Seattle agtech startup.
- Julia Williams, an eye treatment marketplace veteran, joined Visus Therapeutics, a Seattle-place pharmaceutical enterprise, as vice president of medical and professional medical affairs.
- Sarah Gregory joined doxo, a Seattle-space enterprise that assists men and women pay back charges, as vice president of men and women. Rob Stone also joined as vice president of operations.
GeekWire Controlling Editor Taylor Soper contributed to this tale.