FALLS CHURCH, Va.–(Small business WIRE)–Gals in Know-how (WIT), the premier organization contributing to the achievements of experienced ladies in the Washington, D.C. space engineering neighborhood, these days declared its 2022 – 2023 Board of Administrators.
Foremost the corporation as this year’s President is Amber Hart, Founder and Co-Operator of The Pulse of GovCon. Prior to assuming the Presidential function, Amber Hart served as a Board Member of WIT and George Mason University’s Center for Government Contracting (CGC) Advisory Board in the College of Company.
“Despite national discussions about gender variety in engineering, girls are nevertheless underrepresented, underpaid and typically discriminated versus in the marketplace. These women of all ages make this sort of major impacts in their roles for their organizations, for the life of other people, and for those people who will wander immediately after them. We are thrilled to provide concentrate to their do the job and figure out them for their achievements,” explained Hart.
Ladies in Technology’s Leadership is comprised of dedicated team of woman professionals dedicated to empowering ladies to be architects of change in the technology marketplace.
Females in Know-how Board of Administrators for 2022 – 2023
- President: Amber Hart, The Pulse of GovCon
- Rapid Previous President: Cristine Gollayan, SONY
- President-Elect: Julie Murphy, Sage Communications
- Board Member, Secretary: Emily Brash, Curate Associates
- Board Member, Treasurer: Nancy Popovich, The Popovich Economical Team
- Board Member, Normal Counsel: Kathryn Harris, RLG, plc
- Board Member, Sponsorship Chair: Jennifer Sokalski, Signature Consultants
- Board Member at Big, Specific Occasions: Carrie Drake, Maxar Systems
- Board Member at Substantial, Govt Progress: Leslie Bauer
- Board Member, Communications Chair: Aneta Zawila-Jordan, yorCMO
- Board Member, Membership Chair: Maureen Cannon, Amazon Internet Services
- Board Member, Packages Chair: Melanie Condron, Accenture Federal Providers
- Board Member at Huge, Emerging Leaders: Kathi Hanrahan
- Board Member at Large, Specific Curiosity Groups: Lisa Shea Mundt, The Pulse of GovCon
- Board Member at Huge, Volunteer Engagement: Suehaila Nabulsi, Money One particular
About Females in Technological innovation
Ladies in Technological innovation (WIT) is a not-for-gain corporation with the mission of advancing females in technologies — from the classroom to the boardroom. With much more than 1,000 users in the Washington, D.C. place, WIT fulfills its vision by supplying leadership advancement, technologies schooling, networking, and mentoring options for ladies at all stages of their occupations and for girls interested in STEM. For extra facts, make sure you take a look at: womenintechnology.org or hook up with us through Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter @WITWomen.